Create the Life You Want by Moving Past Your Comfort Zone
- Annica advises those trying to step outside of their comfort zones and talks about what to expect and overcome that hesitation.
- The expression of the line around us being a chalk line; that we conjure this up in our minds is if it's like a cinderblock wall if it's a bank, vaulted wall, but it's not - it's a chalk line easily erased.
- How to overcome the little string & the stick
- When you are the most scared, that's the time to move; hold the mic and speak those words could move mountains.
- Annica gave a valuable point: rather than always asking yourself, What is wrong with me if you're feeling this way or thinking this way or being wired this way? What is right with me? Like what are all the right things, like they've gotten me this far, they've gotten me this far. And just like having that, that confidence.
Annica Fischer has spent more than a decade in leadership development, coaching, and consulting. She’s trained thousands of leaders, physicians, and teams on everything needed to build value for themselves and others. Her belief is that what you see on the outside (what you "experience") is the byproduct of "inside" work in any area of your life. She currently writes and hosts a podcast, The Tried and Truth Podcast, that serves as a platform to equip women to lead and thrive (at home and at work) through simple truths, real conversations, practical mentorship, and inspiring stories.